Sales Account Manager
New Opportunity Available
Sales Account Manager
£23,000 Basic (Rising to £25,000 after probation) + Commission)
You will act as a brand ambassador for the business, ensure a seamless integration and transition from new business to long-term customer accounts and build new business pipelines and business's profitability.
Become part of my client's success story. You'll be joining during an exciting time. An excellent opportunity to join this team with a chance to use your own initiative and natural sales skills in planning and prospecting clients - they provide the tools, training and coaching, and guidance to ensure you succeed, all you need is drive, desire and the hunter mentality alongside soft skills to build that all important initial rapport to demonstrate their values.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Working towards sales revenue targets
- Confident with multiple products and the ability to switch sell and up sell to stocked products
- Manage the Sales Process as necessary and fully understand the Business
- Account Management
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Managing accounts covering the UK
- Sending & chasing quotations
- Closing sales
- Reporting on a weekly basis to the Sales Manager
- Outbound calling to customers
- Handling inbound calls coming into the business from customers
- Meeting & greeting clients walking into the showroom when required
- Updating a CRM system
- Handling emails
- Expected to handle technical enquires when required (Full training given)
- Stock checking on the system
- Offering excellent customer service over the telephone or face-to-face
- Transferring calls when required during busy times
- Expected to up sell & cross sell on each call to maximise revenue for the company
- Time management skills & able to prioritise workloads
- B2B or B2C sales experience
- Will need to have lots of sales energy & be very positive within the workplace
- Proactive and the ability to work to targets
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of motivation
- PC Literate
- Very sales driven
In return you will benefit from:
- Basic Salary £23,000 per annum (Salary review after 12 weeks)
- Free Parking on site
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Onsite canteen
- Career progression
- Very modern office environment
The above role is based on a permanent full-time basis with an ASAP start available. Hours of work Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm with 30 mins lunch and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9.00am - 1.00pm with half a day in lieu. To apply please e-mail CV's or call 01384 456782 for more information.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.