Ecommerce Merchandiser - up to £25,000, plus benefits
Adecco are currently recruiting for a national retailer to join their team based in Cardiff
- Responsible for the day to day front end delivery of all merchandising from copy and assets management to maintenance
- Use web analytics tools to create actionable insight for both merchandising and website teams, supported with recommendations for change
- Working with the Ecommerce team on reporting and working closely with stakeholders to monitor the impact of changes made
- Prepare, set up, and maintain all product content (descriptions, images, meta data) for given sites
- Maintain sequencing across all Product Pages in line with sales and stock situation
- Load and test all promotions and promotional content for website
- Management of any promotional codes and links as well as the reporting against these activities
- Effectively communicate all on-site changes to the team
- Monitoring and improving on-site search efficacy
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Monitor competitor activity
If you feel this job is for you and would like to find out more, please email with the subject Ecommerce Merchandiser
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Ecommerce Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.