Field Service Operations Manager
Our client is a well known and established national organisation and have an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Service Operations Manager to work within the Field Service department.
- Oversee the management of the field service engineers and team leaders
- Arrange regular meetings with key customers (UK wide & Republic of Ireland), and ad-hoc meetings as required.
- Create performance plans for management
- Ensure all maintenance work is delivered on time
- Monitor the quality of products installed and prove feedback to Directors
- Work closely with Sales Managers and commercial teams to ensure SLAs are optimised
- Deal with customer complaints and technical queries
- Ensure engineers vehicles and associated stock is kept in suitable condition and levels maintained
- Train and mentor staff alongside performance management
Ideal person spec:
- From a Field Service background
- Technically competent
- Pragmatic approach in managing all issues
- Hands on management style
- Ability to train and monitor performance management
If you have the skills for this role then please apply today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Field Service Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.