Communications Account Manager
Communications Account Manager
This role would suit someone with a strong creative communications background with experience of managing projects and relationships in a client-facing role. If you're passionate about delivering a best in class customer-experience for clients and end-users, then this is the role for you.
Joining an innovative and talented marketing team; this role will plan and deliver multiple digital and offline communications programmes using strategic tools and techniques on behalf of our clients to drive their employees engagement with selected platforms, maximising client satisfaction across our vast public sector portfolio as a result;
- Provide a consultative service to public sector clients that ultimately leads to scheme success and high levels of satisfaction with clients and their employees
- Working with public sector, creative and project management teams to plan and deliver communications projects to launch and relaunch client's schemes and public social programmes
- Attend meetings with clients, either virtually though Teams, or face-to-face (when current restrictions allow) and presenting content where applicable
- Own commercial aspects of communications services, set up all comms work pricing structures and manage/review client budgets where applicable
- Working closely with the B2C marketing team to drive ongoing audience engagement and to deliver on objectives and targets
- Manage public sector communications 'toolkits', continually monitoring effectiveness and using insight to drive improvements and updates
- Writing copy for materials and briefing creative projects into the design team
- Managing and delivering online virtual events programmes, with potential for travel to roadshows and events in client offices (when current restrictions allow)
- Work with the B2B marketing manager on client engagement initiatives
- Support the bids and tenders process in submitting communications proposals for strategically significant prospective clients
- Continually look for inspiration and creative, innovative ideas for new ways to engage audiences and become an expert in your field
- Analyse and report back on Key Performance Indicators to the business
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Communications Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.