Job Role: Healthcare Supervisor (Phlebotomy Service)
Pay: £12.35 per hour
Job Type: Approximately 3 months +
Hours: Full time, Monday to Thursday 9:00am until 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am until 4:00pm
Start Date: Immediately
Office Angels are proud to be supporting a large hospital group trust in the Dudley area with an urgent requirement to appoint a Healthcare Supervisor. The successful applicant will play an active role in co-ordinating the delivery of Phlebotomy Services to the trusts patient population across 3 local sites. This role requires a keen, flexible, forward thinking, individual, who has experience in a senior / supervisory role and is passionate about the health and wellbeing of others.
Role Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Close supervision of x15 staff within the Phlebotomy team
- Liaising with healthcare professionals including clinicians and laboratory staff
- Organising staff rota's / holidays
- Conducting staff appraisals
- Conducting absence / sickness reviews
- Updating employee records
- Daily administrative tasks
- Ordering stock and supplies
Skills / Experience required:
- Previous experience in a senior / supervisory or line management role
- Experience of working in the healthcare sector (desirable)
- Confident communication skills
- Competent computer skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive approach
- Team player
This role has an immediate start, if you possess the required skills and experience then please apply now
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Healthcare Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.