Adecco are proudly recruiting a Maintenance Technician for our client, the UK's leading supplier of lead sheet and lead engineered products.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an electrical engineer and a positive and pro-active attitude, enjoying working in a busy and demanding environment. It is essential that the candidate has mechanical systems maintenance knowledge.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Breakdown response and efficient rectification
- Fault diagnosis and rectification of electrical and mechanical systems involving PLC control
- Achieve team and individual targets
- Complete and control all necessary documentation around engineering activities
- Achieve all activities in line with company regulations and health & safety guidelines
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Assist with driving continuous improvement and lean activities
- Maintenance of machinery, plant and equipment
- Relay logic and hard wired systems fault diagnostics
- PLC/HMI bus systems knowledge
- Medium to heavy mechanical fitting work as and when required
- Electrical installations to latest regulations
- Control techniques PLC/drives/Comms
This is a full time days position, 40 hours p/w based in Chester.
Apply directly for immediate consideration, or call 01244 346674 for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Maintenance Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.