PR & Marketing Assistant
My client are A high end cosmetic company based in Mayfair now looking for a PR & Marketing.
- Organize, manage and animate all online projects:
- Plan social networks posts
- Assist our customers with their online website
- Send regular newsletters to our email data base.
- Management of the reputation of the brand.
- Management of the relationship with e-influencers & journalists.
- Assist UK practitioners with their digital presence (you may host webinars on digital trainings)
- Conduct advanced analysis of the market and competition, highlighting opportunities and trends.
- Define the marketing strategy and develop the marketing tools.
- Product launches campaign for the UK Market
- Plan and implement digital campaign competitions based on our products.
- Maintain relationships with our subscribed aesthetic journalists and magazines + bloggers to maximize business and brand opportunities.
- Conducting monthly interviews with practitioners & writing articles based on their responses.
- Public relations campaign.
Before the event,
- Design and organize the event (conferences, symposium, training agenda, seminars, event evenings).
- Responsible for booth design back and forth planning, catering and gifts for trade shows.
- Create communication material for the event like social media promotional images/GIFs/email newsletters/invite our database.
- Guarantee a high-standard service.
- Be the main contact for the service providers.
- Manage the unexpected.
After the event,
- Establish tools to measure the impact of the event and ensure restitution to providers and contributors.
- Communicate the results of the event.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Tenacious but diplomatic
- Ambition and willing to grow within a company offering opportunities
- Proven ability to use the initiative
- Good social media skills
- Advanced in PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop
- Work Experience / Relevant Internship Experience
- Journalism / high qualification
- PR or Marketing Degree / qualification or Diploma
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose HillPa
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for PR & Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.