Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team. This is a full time permanent position.
To provide a quality call handling service, dealing with customer enquiries and the processing of claim settlements within the scope of the company policy terms and conditions.
What will you be doing?
- Effectively handle all calls and claims in a customer focused manner.
- Effectively handle all calls and claims to a high technical standard in accordance with claims philosophies and client handling requirements.
- Provide customers with relevant information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing them to make an informed decision.
- Understand and be able to explain policy cover in line with terms and conditions
- Effectively agree settlement of claims within authority levels ensuring referral requirements are adhered to.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all colleagues and customers, promoting a professional business image.
- Deliver individual quantitative targets, adhering to quality and accuracy standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of team and operational targets.
- Understand and apply all company policies and procedures to ensure service standards are met in accordance with SLA and FCA requirements.
- Commit to own personal development.
- Ensure the continued protection of the company information, by following all applicable Information Security policies and procedures and by reporting suspected weaknesses in information security controls to the Information Security Officer.
What will you bring?
Previous experience in a computerised and customer focused office environment.
- 5 GCSE passes including Grade C or above for Maths and English or equivalent experience.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work as a team member as well as on own initiative.
- PC literate with good Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge.
Based in central Basingstoke and a 10 minute walk from the train station. Alternatively free parking is available onsite.
Please apply to Adecco Basingstoke
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.