*** CONTRACT MANAGER REQUIRED (REMOTE WORK) ****
DURATION- 6 MONTHS
LOCATION - REMOTE WORK
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
Our Client require an established Contract Manager to oversee their supplier relationship management works they currently have ongoing and to maintain their provisions of service,
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating every aspect of the supplier relationship from reviewing and approving contract terms to coordinating deadlines, approving budgets and resolving service failures therefor thriving for savings and efficiency.
* Provide Contract Management for our hired Plant (highly logistical)
* Point of contact for Clients field force
* Supplier relationship management
* Supplier performance management (3 suppliers or more)
* Resolvement of service failures, (escalations/finding alternative solutions)
* Root cause analysis
* Reporting of not complaint matters.
* Stakeholder Engagement skills
* Supply chain management/logistics background
* Drive commercial value through demand management
* Act as escalation for short notice unplanned emergency plant requirements
* Support clients net zero carbon initiatives for plant
* Key Plant Categories/events/deliveries
* General plant
* Powered Access (MEWPS)
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.
Please email me
Apply for Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.