Shipping Administrator, Newport, Temporary
Job Title: Administrator
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Pay: £9 - £9.50 per hour
Office Angels are proudly recruiting for a Shipping and Logistics company based in Newport. Applicants should have a good knowledge of working in an office environment and a logistics background would be an advantage but not essential. The successful candidate will need to work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. An interest in IT would be an advantage.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with answering the telephones.
- Filing and maintaining information logs as appropriate.
- Supporting the shipping dept in the following tasks
- Dealing, by telephone and email, with our customers and our customer's overseas suppliers in a professional manner
- Sending electronic quotes for new business
- Preparation of all relevant documentation for imports and exports.
- Preparation of Sales invoices to customers
- Approval and allocation of purchase invoices
- To carry out any other adhoc duties as requested by line management
If you have this experience and are immediately available for temporary work, please contact Office Angels Bristol/Cardiff today and speak with Imogen!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Shipping Administrator, Newport, Temporary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.