Azure Data/Database Engineer
Azure Data/Database Engineer
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Remote Working (Some travel to client site long term)
£60,000 - £80,000
My client is a leading global training and E-Learning consultancy and Due to growth, largely through acquisitions, they're looking to hire a Azure Data/Database Engineer to help design and build scalable solutions capable of delivering data to their worldwide customers, many of which are household names.
The Core Responsibilities for this role are for you to understand the business needs which will include building solutions. You will need to be capable of designing and defending a solution whilst administering a variety of Azure-based services relating to data. You will need to be resilient, reliable and always stay ahead of issues with proactive monitoring and alerting. You will be expected to implement best practice alongside using secure and cost-effective solutions.
- Strong experience in a data engineering or related role
- End-to-end knowledge from product database to information visualisation
- Understanding of relational database design
- Understanding of Azure platform services and capabilities
- Understanding of data extraction ETL/ELT
- Understanding of OLAP structures (single-layer DW / Kimball)
- Comfortable working with staff at all levels
- Ability to self-organise, prioritise and track tasks
In return you'll receive a highly rewarding salary and benefits package, working within an exceptional working culture alongside industry leaders. There are excellent long-term progression opportunities to thrive and grow within the business.
If you are an excellent Azure Data/Database Engineer and you want to work for an award-winning global organisation, then this is the opportunity for you! Please don't hesitate to apply.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Azure Data/Database Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.