Adecco are currently recruiting for an Administrator in the Chesterfield area (but with the opportunity to work from home).
The post holder will provide supporters/customers with an excellent supporter care experience, build supporter loyalty and contribute to the delivery of innovative and high-quality communications to supporters/customers to help maximise their lifetime value.
The role is central to the fundraising and other team's ability to monitor and meet organisational
targets whilst ensuring opportunities to enhance supporter/customer relationships and increase
retention are maximised.
The post holder will have exceptional communication skills especially when handling a wide range
of enquiries by mail, telephone, email and online as well as being warm, informative, polite and
professional, as well as have experience of handling data and using a CRM (Central Records
Management) system ThankQ.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- To be the first point of contact for both existing and new supporters/customers who respond to our fundraising and marketing and other activities. This happens over the phone, email and via website channels.
- To manage incoming calls and emails coming into our head office and refer enquiries to other Versus Arthritis staff as appropriate.
- To remain professional and helpful at all times in order to develop and sustain supporter/customer relationships whilst adding value to their experience to build loyalty and maximising the lifetime value of supporters.
- To take ownership of supporter/customer enquiries and ensure our key messages are communicated in an inspiring and motivational way, sensitively cross-selling engagement opportunities from across the organisation.
- To be responsible for accurately coding and processing donations across a range of income streams which include, direct mail responses, in memory donations, sponsored events, community fundraising and any other activity. All income processing is to be completed in line with agreed financial procedures and within specified turnaround times.
- To undertake outbound communications to supporters/customers to add value to their experience and to inform quality control measures.
- Ensure supporters/customers are thanked appropriately for their support. This includes the selection and tailoring of suitable thank you content and materials.
- To ensure adherence to HMRC's regulations concerning Gift Aid. Process manual Gift Aid claims and ensure that all Gift Aid documentation is kept centrally and in good order and that supporter records are credited appropriately.
- To work closely with colleagues across the fundraising and other teams to ensure that all requests for support, both internal and from third parties are actioned in a timely and appropriate manner and that deadlines are met.
- To work with the Senior Supporter Care Officer to identify new and innovative ways that the Supporter Care Team can contribute to the overall Income Generation Directorate's as well as other departments targets and objectives.
- To monitor personal and team performance against agreed service levels ensuring expectations of supporters/customers and internal stakeholders are exceeded. Maintain data on turnaround times and supporter/customer experience and report on team performance to internal stakeholders as appropriate.
- To utilise volunteers to deliver agreed tasks and projects under the guidance of the Senior Supporter Care Officer.
- To undertake any other duty commensurate with your skills and abilities as requested by the Senior Supporter Care Officer.
- To record (in appropriate systems such as the CRM, paper records or any other system) all types of activity in a professional and legally compliant and appropriate way, making sure we have records for audit purposes (particularly in relation to GDPR, gift aid and FPS).
Interested? Apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.