Job title: Project Manager
Duration: 12 months initially
This role will need to drive forward the execution of the Data Management Framework (DMF) supporting the three strategic objectives through the creation, support and monitoring of roadmaps and plans.
· Being a trusted business partner to all divisional and functional CDOs, providing guidance, direction and clarification on their DMF implementation roadmaps
· Work with all divisional and functional CDO teams to review the plans in line with Group CDO execution approach and challenge those when needed.
· Challenging the roadmaps when required as 2LOD to ensure sufficient progression being made on the adoption of the DMF
· Building and maintaining formal governance/management oversight of the CDO roadmaps and manage the forums (creation of packs, actions, minutes, etc.)
· Partner with wider Group CDO team to identify detailed and thematic insights, highlight critical dependencies, and track progress in aggregate against the core DMF capabilities and strategic outcomes
· Identify/Establish/validate effective controls to ensure appropriate quality of relevant deliverables
· Manage the reporting and follow up of risks/issues and appropriate escalation paths to CDOs or Group CDO Management Team
· Monitor the project lifecycle, and control overall project management artefacts including governance, risk management and escalation
· Leading the internal Group CDO roadmap for IT and Business side to ensure that the functionality is progressed to allow progression across Data.
· Ensuring dependencies between CDOs, Group CDO and Technology are identified and map to deliverables
· Facilitate stakeholders through decisions, consulting them, influencing and resolving conflicts
· PM/PMO skills with at least 5-6 years' experience within Investment Banking.
· Experience in Data Management activities, a line or change control function is desirable.
· Detail-oriented without losing the big picture, comfortable dealing with ambiguity and able to work through competing priorities and dependencies
· Be structured and able to break down problems into component parts to aid resolution discussions
· Proficiency in Excel and Power Point.
· Excellent communication and presentational skills. The candidate should be at ease discussing complex topics with all levels within the organisation from junior resource through to senior MD level
· Be able to motivate teams anywhere in the organisation
· The skill to obtain senior stakeholder engagement to drive the organisation towards data management improvement using existing, limited resources
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities' employer.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.