Payroll Admin Assistant
We are proudly recruiting for a Payroll Admin Assistant to join our client's busy finance team in a Deeside-based Head Office location!
In this role your main responsibilities will be processing payroll information in a timely & accurate manner.
- This will include attachment of earnings orders, applying for student loans, processing employment changes, scanning documents calculating final payments for leavers, processing statutory paternity payments, general finance administration
- Responding to third party enquires in a timely accurate manner e.g.: mortgage enquiries, solicitor enquires, DSS enquires
- Evaluating processes to ensure they are up to date and compliant.
- Payroll input for weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Achieve the required standard of accuracy set by the Department Manager.
- Adhoc finance and administration duties.
- GCSE Maths and English A-C/4-9.
- Previous experience in a finance or payroll environment is essential.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Basic or Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office - Excel in particular.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised and self- motivated.
- Someone who can work in a team or individually.
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months, full-time hours, with a £25k salary - a great opportunity to work in an exciting headquarters environment alongside a friendly and welcoming team!
Benefits attached to this role include free on site parking, subsidised coffee shop on site, 25 days holiday + bank holidays - and many more!
Apply directly or call 01244 346674 for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Payroll Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.