Job Role: Temporary HR Administrator
Start Date: Immediately
Duration: Temporary Ongoing Contract
Pay: £10.00 per hour
Our client, a private healthcare provider based in the Birmingham area are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to provide temporary interim support across their business function. The successful candidate will work closely with their central on-boarding and resourcing team to carry out daily HR related administrative tasks. This role requires the ability to demonstrate flexibility to cover a diverse range of responsibilities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the on-boarding of all new starters
- Liaising with applicants to arranging interviews
- Communicating employment offers to applicants
- Monitoring and chasing new employee documents
- Updating applicants during the recruitment process
- Processing of DBS checks
- Co-ordinating risk assessments
- Using IT based systems to update records
- Accurate filing of all HR personnel files
- Supporting with setting up staff induction training sessions
- Generating contracts and professional documentation
- Updating employee paperwork
- Issuing correspondence to employees
Essential Skills and Experience:
- HR Administration / Recruitment administration experience (Essential)
- Valid Enhanced DBS Check (Desirable)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Experience of working with databases
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal)
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload, work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines
Working hours: Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm), 37.5 hours per week
If you possess the relevant skills and experience for this role then please apply NOW! An immediate start is available for the successful candidate
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.