6 month contract - potential to go on longer
Innovative, expanding and Experiential Marketing Agency based in London are looking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic Account Executive to join their team.
Due to rapid growth in the business the Account Management team are looking for an individual to support them with a variety of clients working across various festivals and events.
- Support Account Managers and Client Services team in implementing and delivering campaigns
- Ensure all administration is effectively carried out, including keeping activity files up to date, filing all client liaison, purchase orders, site visit forms, costs etc
- Monitor campaign data and compile reporting at agreed timescales
- Attend weekly WIP meetings with Line Manager to remain abreast of client activity
- Schedule and book venues for activities as appropriate
- Provide a seamless service to clients by maintaining communication with both clients and Account Managers
- Select and book field staff to your campaigns
- Carry out venue/competitor/event research using appropriate methods
- Liaise with Suppliers and negotiate costs for all outsourced campaign requirements
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
- Understanding of Experiential Marketing
- Previous Account Executive/Client Management experience
- Experience working within an agency
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be enthusiastic about delivering high standards of service to clients
- Be immediately available to start
This is a great opportunity to join and fun and fast-paced company who work with a variety or exciting clients.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.