Online Sales & Marketing Co-Ordinator
On behalf of my client based in Northwich I am looking to recruit a part time Online Sales & Marketing Co-Coordinator. Working between 4 & 5 hours per day, Monday to Friday you will be responsible for:
- Processing and confirming all website orders and processing payments,
- Preparing paperwork and picking stock for the collections of goods and orders,
- Coordinating stock levels and ordering when required,
- Using Mail Chimp to send out marketing campaigns,
- Updating social media pages,
- Carrying out market research on competitors,
- Identifying and approaching new clients to generate business,
- Building business relationships with current clients.
This is a temporary to permanent position and a great opportunity to join an established, and growing organisation. Immediate interviews and start date available
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Online Sales & Marketing Co-Ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.