They have two roles, one full time and one part time.
- Working closely with the accounts team to process payments, receipts and reconciliation of statements
- Opening and closing client files
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with banks regards to client funds
- Process standing orders and direct debits
- Process supplier invoices and staff expenses
- Ensure compliance with SRA rules at all times
To be successful with this application you just
- Experience in a legal cashier role
- Knowledge of the SRA rules is essential
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Legal Cashier
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.