Import/Export Sales Administrator
Chessington, office based
£27,000 to £30,000, dependant on experience
Benefits: Company bonus, flexible working, pension, and lots more!
Must have freight import/export experience!
Our client, a global technology leader providing a wide range of Electrical and Optical products around the world are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their Sales Administration department, reporting to the Divisional Manager.
You must have previous working experience in import/export administration being responsible for the movement of products both in and out of the country in compliance with regulations. You must understand all INCOTERMS.
You will process orders and liaise with customers, distributors and factories within the sales division, ensure that customer queries and orders are dealt with promptly, accurately and effectively and endeavour to meet and exceed customer expectations and raise satisfaction levels and secure future sales.
- Receive & process sales orders and acknowledgements and following orders until goods are delivered/invoiced, delivery confirmations/shipment handling/invoicing.
- Pre-sales support - Liaise and negotiate with customers, distributors and factories about orders, sales, rescheduling of shipments & pricing.
- Sales support role (such as prepare quotation, confirm delivery, etc.)
- Checking/ updating forecast figures and hub quantities for relevant accounts.
- Supporting stock ordering/control.
- Deal with Commissions for given products.
- Issuing official quotations.
- Assisting with the management of sales accounts as requested by the Assistant /Divisional Manager.
- Assisting with other ad hoc sales duties as and when the sales managers and sales team require, including but not limited to holiday cover for the division.
- Import/export administration
- Running sales reports
- Assisting with distribution - post, etc.
- Assisting Service administration function.
- Import/Export (i.e. Basic Understanding of INCOTERMS)
- Sales Administration
- Microsoft office 365
- Adobe standard or adobe acrobat DC (editable version)
- SAGE X3
- Sage SEI
- Microsoft Teams
- Web portals for Po/ invoicing
- Basic programming skill (i.e. Python/Excel VBA)
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Import/Export Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.