I am currently recruiting for an Accounting Specialist to join a major FMCG company.
Working from home
£175 per day
5 month contract with possibility to extend
Financial Operations for Petcare D2C units in Europe:
- Perform Procure-to-Pay activities (PtP), such as receiving, registering and processing invoices, creating payment proposal and uploading into bank system, reconciling bank statement with Accounts Payable (AP) accounts, performing AP General Ledger vs. Subledger reconciliation.
- Perform Order-to-Cash activities (OtC), such as uploading Payment Service Provider (PSP) settlement file and performing invoice with payment reconciliation, reconciling bank statement with Accounts Receivable (AR) accounts, performing AR General Ledger vs. Subledger reconciliation.
- Accounting in D2C Europe ERP system:
- Perform Record-to-Report (RtR) activities, such as creating manual journal entries, posting inventory adjustment, updating product standard cost, performing balance sheet reconciliations (including Issue research and resolution), managing system exchange rates, forecasting cash and initiating funding.
- RTR activities also include performing period-close activities, such as accrual postings, reconciliations, VAT reporting; to comply with accounting policies, US GAAP, and local/regulatory requirements. Periodic production of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements, uploading into reporting systems, and verifying accuracy of financials.
- Perform Fixed Asset Accounting.
- Business School Graduate (Bachelor), preferably finance or accounting related.
- Professional finance qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) preferred.
- Proven experience in accounting.
- Accounting, Financial Control, Financial Processes, Tax and Treasury Management
- Evident experience of responsibility in accounting and financial control and tax and treasury management.
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and comfortable interacting at various levels of an organization.
- Curiosity and passion for digital, consumer-oriented businesses and/or startups
- Experience in direct-to-consumer and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) desirable.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Language skills: English is a must, other European languages useful
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Accounting Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.