Operations Support Manager
Adecco are recruiting an Operations Support Manager to join our local client in South Ayrshire, who are one of the UK's leading biomass energy businesses. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, progressive business that has a wide variety of challenges and technologies.
In this role you will work with the senior site leadership team in areas as supply chain, engineering, operations, finance, IT and sales to support the broad spectrum of the business. They manufacture to the highest standard in the industry and you will be responsible for safeguarding there reputation, products and customers.
You will have many responsibilities in this role, some will include:
* Manage projects over a wide spectrum of areas such as supply chain, engineering, operations, finance, IT and sales, within programme and budget
* Work with executive and senior leadership team on company strategy, adherence to 1-to-5-year budget plans
* Support Head of Operations on all aspects of driving forward continuous improvement, lean phase techniques & philosophy on site
* Manage LEG employees / contractors / consultant work forces as required
* Support engineering department when and where required
* Deputise for Head of Operations as required
* Commit to all plant safety procedures and strive for best in class
* Liaise and work effectively with all site personal
* Have a hard work ethic, passion and drive for success
* Good IT skills and a good team work ethic
* Ability to travel as required
To be considered for this exciting role you must have the following:
* Diploma / HND preferred - Project Management accreditation or equivalent
* IT literate proficiency
* Excellent People management skills
* Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
* IOSH managing safety trained / CSCS or equivalent
* Experience of working with safe systems of work
* Experience within manufacturing or engineering
* Working within a lean manufacturing environment with proven experience of continuous improvement
* Adequate knowledge of business and management principles
* Strong renewable energy ethos
If you feel you match the above and would like to discuss further, please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Operations Support Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.