D365FO Finance Functional & System Analyst // CHICHESTER
**NOTE: You will be required to be office based 1 - 2 a week**
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end - user based in Chichester who are looking for a D365FO Finance Functional & System Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be a mix of home and office based. Please see below for more information of what my client is looking for:
A transformation programme is underway which includes a Finance System Project partnered with a systems integrator to deliver a modern ERP and Budgeting & Forecasting solution using MS Dynamics 365 F&O, replacing the current legacy system, and introducing new P2P and FP&A capabilities to replace the current manual processes.
- This role will initially be to support delivery of the new D365 F&O solution and then subsequently support, administer & drive continuous improvement in the solution post go-live.
- This role will be an integral part of the team, working closely with finance, IT and Operations to provide cohesion between business processes and the IT system functionality.
- You will be providing expertise in Dynamics 365, specifically core finance, procurement, inventory & FP&A.
- Day to day ownership & responsibility for the improvement and maintenance of the Dynamics365 solution including all technical elements, data integrity and integrations.
- The primary point of contact for resolution of issues logged by super users/end users, liaising with the Microsoft partner and other technical departments for resolutions to complex issues or data/integration problems.
- Integral part of any project to enhance the functionality of the D365 F&O system, working closely with the business to ensure you meet agreed success criteria, and that the changes are implemented with appropriate training and documentation.
What experience will you need?
- 2+yrs AX2012 or D365 F&O experience required.
- Thorough understanding of finance processes and how these relate to the functional design with D365.
- Knowledge of finance & accounting procedures and processes
- Detailed functional knowledge of D365 F&O
- Experience supporting end users and troubleshooting issues with D365
Nice to have:
- Experience managing and maintaining integrations into & out of D365 with strong understanding of using and maintaining D365 Data Management Framework
- Experience of managing and configuring D365 environments such as TST and managing the deployment of new MS releases
- Experience of managing and creating new workflows and batch processes in D365
- Supported implementation & system setup for new Dynamics365 projects
- Knowledge of Power BI, Power Apps and Power Shell.
- Knowledge of MS SQL
My client is looking for someone who's motivated and has a strong desire to learn new skills. You will need to be self - motivated with the ability to work autonomously while also being a team player.
Would this be of interest? If yes, please get in touch today!
Consultant: Kamilla Hagen
Telephone: 0161 242 8839
**NOTE: You will be required to be office based 1 - 2 a week**Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for D365FO Finance Functional & System Analyst // CHICHESTER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.