Forklift Driver (Fixed Term Dec 2021)
An excellent opportunity for individuals with Fork Lift driving experience to join a FMCG leader who supply their products globally based at a modern facility in Elton. Reporting to the Mould Shop Chargehand.
The purpose of the role is to load outbound customer loads & tipping inbound deliveries / transfers, some onsite FLT training can be provided though for this role however we'd love an individual with an experience of FLT work in a similar large scale manufacturing and/or production environment.
Qualities we look for;
- FLT Certificate is essential
- Willing to train and undertake relevant courses
- Able to prioritise work based on scheduling and available resources
- Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Must be a team player who is capable of working on their own initiative
- Must be flexible in approach to work and shift patterns
- Should have good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to solve problems.
- Experience with Double Handling Attachment is beneficial
- Experience moving Glass and Liquids is beneficial
- Commitment to Customers
- People Commitment & Development
- High Performance
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement
- The successful candidate will be required to adhere to all the company's health & safety policies and procedures and to ensure high house-keeping standards are met at all times.
Apply now, to be considered.
- Maintain health and safety in the workplace and ensure work is kept in accordance with housekeeping standards
- Efficient loading of outbound customer loads / transfers.
- Scanning in / out all alcoholic filled ware.
- Loading of Lorries, as per pre load check sheet.
- Completing glass pallet pack checks before despatching of goods.
- Unloading all Lorries delivering glass pallets/empty pallets.
- Returning non-conforming pallets upstairs.
- Bringing scrap pallets to designated areas.
- Accurate labelling of 3rd party inbound ware.
- Loading of containers using a mobile ramp.
- Cleaning of despatch area / warehouse conveyors.
- Clean as you go at all times
- Maintain health and safety in the workplace and ensure work area is kept in accordance with housekeeping standards.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 08.00-17.15 Fri 08.00-16.45
Apply now to be considered
What's in it for you
Work with a market leader, offering a competitive salary with scope for progression and long term career development.
Teamwork is key, we can support you in an environment that encourages teams to enjoy their work together
Innovation in our industry is paramount to our success, we provide incredible technologies to enable you to impact industry leading changes.
Full training, with a huge focus on making a quality product we offer training to all new employee's, this can lead to future opportunities and chances to grow while you learn.
"We can never overestimate the value of our employees. They are the lifeblood of everything we do and stand for, working tirelessly to ensure that all processes are followed to produce the best product in the world. Sharing commitment, effort and talent, our diverse culture is what makes the difference."