Temporary Sales Administrator
Role: Sales Office Administrator - Temporary
Location: Bradford (BD4)
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £8.92 per Hour
Start date: ASAP
Do you have previous experience working within administration and customer service? Are you a highly organised and enthusiastic individual who is driven and ready to perform? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Based just outside Bradford City Centre, this long-standing Manufacturing company is now looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their thriving and friendly team. Having spent time investing in both their premises and staff over the course of last year, they are now ready to expand their team based in their newly modernised offices. During the global pandemic, this company have continued to put their staff first and has worked hard to ensure that every employee feels safe and happy in their work space.
This is a full-time ongoing temporary position with the potential to go permanent for the right person. This role will be office based and the business have put in fantastic health and safety measures to comply with the new legal requirements and guidelines regarding Covid-19.
* Receive inbound customer calls
* Deal with customer queries; provide pricing information and advise customers on lead times for orders
* Take and process customer orders using the bespoke in-house system
* Ensure that all documentation is legible, correctly completed and passed to the appropriate section
* Updating customer database
* Keeping up to date with product knowledge
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Clear and concise communication skills
* The ability to input orders accurately and in a timely fashion
* Ability to work on own initiative
The location would suit applicants who live in Bradford, Cleckheaton, Low Moor, and Halifax
If you have the necessary skills and you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV for consideration. You will be contacted within 48 hours if you have been successfully shortlisted for this role.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
· Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
· Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
· Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
· We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
· Weekly pay
· Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
· 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
· Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
· Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
· Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
If you have the necessary experience and you would like to apply for this role, please submit your details online for consideration.
You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted for this role. If you have not heard from us within this time frame, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.