Do you have great Customer Service skills? Are you an avid problem solver? We want you!!!
You would be the first point of contact for most Customer enquiries. As part of the internal Customer Services team, you will work in a fast-paced office environment on the front line with taking Customer calls and managing all customer queries for major accounts through to small independents.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is customer focused, has experience of dealing with people at all levels, enjoys problem solving and working as a team.
· Managing Customer calls, email enquiries, and Customer portals
· Dealing with customers aftersales queries to point of resolution
· Raising replacement orders where required.
· Supporting the sales desk with managing the order book and processing orders
· Working with internal departments to resolve Customer issues and enquiries
· Build professional and excellent relationships with new and existing customers
· Where required, assessing information provided by customers to determine if their complaint requires further escalation
· A self-starter who wants to learn and is comfortable working on their own initiative
· A professional telephone manner and able to handle 'problem callers'
· Excellent at problem solving
· Solid organisational and time management skills
· Ability to work under pressure and prioritise relative to deadlines
· Strong interpersonal skills
Monday - Friday
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.