Customer Service Administrator
An exciting vacancy has arisen within a international transport solution company based in Birchwood for an experienced Customer Service Administrator with SAP experience,
The role will involve the following:
- Create customer invoices
- Answer incoming calls from customers
- Reconcile financial documents
- arrange and agree payments with customers
- open and distribute mail to correct departments on a daily basis
- organise documents and archive files
- update and maintain customer database
- Create orders for customers via SAP system
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.