Business Systems Analyst (SQL, Dynamics AX) // HOME BASED
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end - user based in Harrogate who are looking for a Business Systems Analyst / BI Developer with Dynamics AX experience on a permanent basis. Please see below for more information of what my client is looking for:
This role proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements. This can be through the creation of reports, analysis of data, project work, cube building and recommendation of data input.
The role is also responsible for key company data in order to maintain accuracy and security of information.
The candidates must be able to
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Business System BI Role Centre KPI Ownership
- Planning, Budgeting & Financial reporting using SQL SSRS methodologies
- Demand Management & Planning using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2
- Monitor forecast accuracy and compare against existing SSAS forecast
- Take responsibility for the understanding, set up and ongoing support of the supplier forecasting process
- New Project Co-Ordination
- Information Management & Review - oversee data ownership in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and associated cubes
- Produce monthly Warranty and Complaints data and work with QA Department
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Has three years' experience working in technical business environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2008 R2, SQL 2012, SQL 2016
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) & Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Good exposure to cube development
- Experience working with FileMaker databases and providing support
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2016
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Provide 1st Line Support assistance to IT Manager when required across the Global offices (e.g. Microsoft Windows 10 Operating Systems, Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft O365, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2), Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Working knowledge of latest Microsoft SQL Server version
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 X++ language
Would this be of interest? If yes, please get in touch today!
Consultant: Kamilla Hagen
Telephone: 0161 242 8839
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Business Systems Analyst (SQL, Dynamics AX) // HOME BASED
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.