For more than 200 years, our global Financial Services Client has been helping people around the world connect with what matters most to them. The company is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Application development from start to finish. Consistent Full Life Cycle projects. Some Financials, Long Term assignments, Previous experience designing and developing investment banking applications, most likely in Foreign Exchange, Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities, Prime brokerage-any other niche products. May also assume some architecture duties, including the development and maintenance of business and system architectures. May conduct complex technology and system assessments. Supports and advises internal clients and technical management.
* Works as part of a broader team on delivery of projects spanning multiple quantitative domains
* Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results
* Interacts extensively with internal or external contacts to identify, research, analyze and resolve complex problems
* Will leverage strong quantitative and programming skills to build deep knowledge of the banks pricing & risk libraries and infrastructure. Use this knowledge to serve as a trusted partners to clients Required Skills
*Develops analytical and technical tools and delivers quantitative solutions for process enhancement and risk management
* Understands financial products across all asset classes in capital markets and has extensive knowledge of technical implementations
* Experience with market risk process and reporting
* Knowledge of operational processes
* At least 3-5 years of experience in financial markets with advanced degree in physic, applied mathematics, statistics/data science or other quantitative discipline
* Knowledge of Python and associated analytical libraries
* Business knowledge of products in Capital Markets
∙ Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
∙ Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
∙ Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner
∙ Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
∙ Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
∙ Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Quant Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.