Duration: 1-year fixed term contract with potential to extend.
Working hours: 8:15 am - 4:30 pm, 5 days-a-week (52 weeks)
Salary: £18,579 - £22,492 per annum
An Independent school based in Camberwell is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their friendly team.
As the School Administrator, you will assist in the management of administration, support systems and activities that keep an education intuition running smoothly.
Duties will include:
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children
- Organising and facilitating the upkeep of contact records, including student, staff and trustee contact information
- Assisting with organising meeting rooms (booking space, arranging furniture etc.)
- Assisting in the coordination of meetings and the preparation of major school events. This includes student & staff interviews, student inductions meeting student reviews as well as parent evenings
- Taking minutes at meetings when required
- Drafting letters (including students and other stakeholder letters)
- Managing the school phone and email inbox
- Managing and contributing to the writing of half-termly school newsletter
- Facilitating in the purchase and the maintenance of office equipment, such as printers, computers, scanners and photocopiers
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
- Previous office administration experience is essential
- Strong MS Office skills: Word/Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and numerical skills
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to foster constructive relationships with, and gain the confidence of, students, parents/carers and colleagues
- Exceptional communication with all age groups and abilities, both oral and written
- All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS and other necessary checks - candidates must already have an enhanced DBS or apply for one prior to starting the role
This is a great opportunity for an all-round Administrator to join an innovative school and play an integral part in the school experience of the children and parents.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for School Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.