Adecco Poole and Bournemouth are delighted to be assisting one of our local clients in their search for Triage Call Takers.
This role is a contract role initially until September 2021.
The successful candidate will be responsible for answering and assessing calls as they come in and then forwarding them on to the relevant team. This role is varied, challenging and rewarding
- Screening incoming calls and asking question to establish information regarding the incidents
- Data entry and maintaining all records
- Qualifying the call and transferring them through to the correct services
- First point of contact on giving advice of potentially sensitive information.
The Ideal Candidate
- Customer service skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Ability to react to challenge situations
- Strong attention to detail
£11.49 p/h (Enhanced rates for weekend and bank holiday work)
The candidate will be expected to work on a shift pattern of 6 days on 4 days off with rotating shift patterns.
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on 01202 202810 or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Call Handler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.