Food Shift Manager
Adecco are delighted to be working with a national FMCG business based in Shaftesbury who are looking to recruit a Food Shift Manager on a permanent basis on a split shift.
To assume full responsibility for manufacture and packing to develop and lead the team through all aspects of GMP. To promote a positive Health & Safety culture in all areas. To ensure product integrity and safety by supporting quality management by ensuring high standards of food safety, hygiene, and quality is delivered at all times.
Deliver all expected KPIs and manage people and resources effectively
- Develop the next management team
- Ensure daily reviews are effective
- Set clear targets for the manufacturing team and ensure team understand their roles and accountabilities
- Ensure standard operating procedures are adhered to across all shifts
- To actively promote a positive H&S culture within the physical areas of control
- Ensure accident investigations are carried out in the correct detail and that all corrective actions are complete
- Create and maintain a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage the use by and stock rotation within the prep and manufacturing area
- £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
- Permanent position
- On-Site Parking
- Weekly rotating shifts 05:30 - 13:30, 13:30-22:30
If this role is of interest contact your local Bournemouth Branch on 01202 202810.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Food Shift Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.