Performance Evaluation Associate (Scientific)
Temporary 4 Months
We are currently recruiting for A scientific position within the Microbiology Division working with the R&D Department as a Performance Evaluation Associate to support our clients portfolio of clinical microbiology products.
This is a temporary role for 4 months paying £12-13ph.
As a Performance Evaluation Associate within the Microbiology Division you'll be working with a team of Performance Evaluation Scientists supporting the compilation of technical data for the clinical microbiology product portfolio. You will work under guidance of the IVDR Performance Evaluation Team Leader and the Product Evaluation Specialist to ensure work is carried out within schedule.
- Research and review relevant microbiology literature to support clinical data for microbiology products
- Compile and summarise relevant findings to be included in technical documentation
- Support the Performance Evaluation Team in generating technical documentation in line with IVDR project requirements
- Execute project work in accordance with agreed schedules.
- Present status updates to wider stakeholders.
- Report unsafe or unethical practices immediately through the appropriate channels
- Understand the performance metrics, safety metrics and practices for your team/department
- Demonstrable microbiology (or another biological science related) knowledge and/or experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Excel and Word.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Performance Evaluation Associate (Scientific)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.