Temp (Possible temp-perm opportunity)
This is a new role created to help enable the clients manufacturing department to deal with increased business demand, and future growth plans, whilst maintaining the very high quality standards within the team without affecting productivity.
The role includes being a contact point between the manufacturing team and other departments within the business, as well as considering Customer requirements and production schedules.
· Providing administrative support to the Production & QA team.
· Closing off Production Builds, including serial number tracking on Sage X3 system.
· Ensure progress and delays within the manufacturing process are communicated to all individuals affected.
· Ensure all documentation is up to date
· Evaluate effect of late deliveries to production schedules
· Consider requests for urgent orders, and the ability to complete as required
· Ensure Part Codes are setup correctly on Sage X3 system
· Attention to detail
· Good communication skills
· Strong planning & organisation skills
· Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
· Good experience of data entry
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Manufacturing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.