Customer Service Administrator - 6 months
Office Angels are supporting our client with the recruit for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team to cover a 6 month contract. In this role you will be home based but must be in a commutable distance from Sheffield as you may be required to attend the office on occasions.
Customer Service Administrator
Full Time - 6 Month Contract
Home based - Sheffield office
- Handling all customer liaison to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Progress customer orders to ensure delivery targets are achieved
- Ensuring customers are informed of any delays in deliveries.
- Processing of sales invoices to achieve financial targets.
- Processing returned products and issuing credit notes where required.
- Assisting with credit control queries
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger queries as required
- Producing customer reports as required
- Previous Administration experience
- Have a strong customer service skills and previous experience liaising with customers
- Good organisation and communication skills
For further assistance please contact Jess Nortrop on email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator - 6 months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.