Neighbourhood Housing Officer
JOB TITLE: Neighbourhood Housing Officer
LOCATION: WFH (Client Base: Ealing)
HOURS: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
DURATION: 3 Months (Possibility of Being Extended)
PAY RATE: £17-£18 Hourly Rate (PAYE)
START DATE: ASAP
NEIGHBOURHOOD HOUSING OFFICER'S MAIN DUTIES:
- Provide support to residents across a range of tenures throughout the lifetime of their tenancies/leases.
- Proactively manage housing assets, anticipate the needs of residents and contribute to a safe neighbourhood.
- Provide support, advice and ownership of resident complaints, resolving where possible and coordinating where shared across services and departments.
- To maximise income collection across the range of tenures through proactive monitoring and management of customer accounts.
- To apply housing knowledge and experience to manage varied tenure types - this includes but is not limited to: rents, voids, tenancy, allocations, leasehold, shared ownership, repairs and maintenance, compliance and safety, regeneration.
- Deliver coordinated resident services as part of a multi-disciplinary team. This could include duty, home visits, planned and reactive appointments, estate inspections, public meetings etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Sufficient housing experience within a Local authority/ Housing association
- Experience in tenancy management
- Experience in arrears recovery
- A strong knowledge of Open Housing Management System
- Be able to support and advise residents on a range of tenancy matters
Please note that this will role will be based remotely, however in case of an emergency, on site visits will be required.
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Neighbourhood Housing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.