Fundraising Officer - Major Gifts
Do you have experience in fundraising?
Badenoch + Clark, Care and Communities Team are seeking a passionate Fundraising Officer to work within the Major Donors Team of an international charity. You will be based in their North London office, tasked to play a key role to deliver the charity's 2021 fundraising goals. Whilst managing a lasting portfolio of external donors.
* Manage face to face, telephone and written communication with donors
* Collaborate with the Communications team to deliver major gifts proposals
* Identify new opportunities for the Charity to engage prospective donors that are aligned to the charity's values
* Work with the Major Gifts Team to support the ongoing strategy and increase income
* Plan and deliver major donor events
* Demonstrable experience working within major gift fundraising
* Key understanding of principles of relationship fundraising and stewardship
* Ability to negotiate with key donors and clients
* Committed to the social purpose of the charity
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000
Contract: Part time - 12 months
Location: North London (currently working from home)
Please apply today to our leading consultant Rochelle Burke for immediate consideration.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Fundraising Officer - Major Gifts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.