Customer Support Executive
Do you want to join a modern and forward-thinking company? Do you want to be part of an amazing team who are well looked after? Do you have a keen interest in Tech/Software as well as Customer Support? Look no further!
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Executive, to join our client based close to Washington - Tyne and Wear, on a permanent basis.
This is an amazing opportunity, to join an established and continuously growing technology company, who have plans to expand and grow their Customer Support team. The position is permanent, to start ASAP.
Full-time working hours, 9AM - 5PM Monday - Friday, with an early finish on a Friday. Salary £19k.
The company are looking for an individual whose personality, work ethic, skills and attributes stand-out more than anything else! Experience of working within a Customer Support, or Account Handler environment is highly beneficial but not essential. This is NOT a contact centre position. This role will suit someone who loves providing an outstanding service to customers, and who has a keen interest in Tech/Software. Administration skills also beneficial.
- Speaking with and looking after customers via phone, email, and live chat
- Answering customer queries, providing advice, and creating strong rapport, delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Be knowledgeable on all products offered to customers (training provided)
- Work collaboratively with other departments to deliver excellent customer service
- Provide online, interactive demos to assist with on-boarding customers
- Upload and update new customer accounts on the in-house system with client data
- Work with other departments to help resolve any customer issues
- Look after existing clients, ensuring you support the customer journey throughout012
- Competitive salary
- 34 days holiday per year (8 of which Bank Hols)
- Christmas shut down
- Continuous support, training, and guidance
- Pension contribution
- Modern working environment
- True camaraderie and support between your co-workers
Due to the location of this position, it is beneficial if you drive with your own vehicle.
If you feel this role matches your skills and experience, then please send your application today! This is an urgent recruit, with interviews being held ASAP.
If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 2 working days of sending your application. You will be required to initially register with Office Angels via our Digital Meeting & Interview software, before interviewing with our client.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.