Our client, a technology leader in retail, is looking for Sales Adviser's with an elite customer service approach to drive sales whilst delivering 5-star service. The customer journey beings online where they'll make their purchase, during checkout the customer will select a specific day for their product to be provided. As the sales expert, you'd take the product to the customer giving you the opportunity to set them up for success whilst also recommending additional products or benefits.
You are provided with a vehicle to attend visits with your customers therefore a Full UK Manual Driving Licence is essential to apply for this role.
- Provide an elite customer service experience Offering additional products during visits to drive additional sales Setting the customer up for success by sharing product knowledge Managing your own journey and communicating with customers pre-visit Monitoring stock levels in your vehicle and keeping maintained
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Full UK manual driving licence (no more than 6 points) Able to work effectively to sales targets Good communicator with active listening skills
- Confident rapport builder Confident and enthusiastic in technology (mobile phones, tablets, broadband, accessories) Capable of reaching high customer feedback scores
- 28 Days annual leave including bank holidays 6 monthly salary reviews with potential increased based on performance Life assurance 4x basic salary Private Medical Insurance Free snacks and drinks.
- Full extensive paid training and career development
This role won't be around for long, so we would advise getting your application to us as soon as possible by applying today.
We need to make you aware that Offers are subject to Right to work, Criminal Records, Driving and Reference checks.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.