Assessment Team Co-ordinator
Assessment Team Coordinator
18 month FTC
Manchester City Centre
£26,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Office Angels are currently recruiting for an Assessment Team Coordinator with our client based in Manchester City Centre.
Duties will include:
- Running a busy assessment centre
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Set up test stations and ensure all required equipment is obtained
- Operational management of the team - holding regular team meetings, delegating work, answering queries, manage SLAs
- People management - one to ones, recruitment, training, coaching and development
- Ensuring equality, diversity and inclusion are considered at all times
- Adhering to policy, processes and procedures
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous experience of running an assessment centre
- Confident with the ability to deal with senior figures and manage stakeholders
- Excellent people management skills
- An understanding of regulated environments and the importance of legislation
- Strong organisational skills to meet deadlines and prioritise effectively
- Fantastic written communication skills with the ability to draft reports and communicate complex information
- Self motivation and the ability to manage your own workload effectively
- Strong communication skills including the ability to deal with a wide range of people both verbally and written
- Problem solving skills and the ability to suggest and implement improvements
Salary: £26,000 per annum
35 hours per week, flexitime
25 days holiday
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the branch on 0161 832 7600 if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Assessment Team Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.