Product Control Analysts NEEDED!!
ARE YOU LOOKING AN ANALYST ROLE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ASAP START AND A WFH ROLE?
ARE YOU BASED IN LONDON?
*** PRODUCT CONTROL ANALYSTS NEEDED!! ***
An EXCITING opportunity has arisen to work as a Product Control Analyst role in London. It is a WFH role, however office is in the heart of London. Based within a finance/banking industry.
The core focus of this role is to execute business controls (BC) covering the various different but challenging structured notes businesses including FX, Rates, Commodities and Credit linked notes.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE!!
The responsibilities of this role include:
CCOUNTABILITY FOR FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Validate Daily P&L posted by Line Control
- Provide daily commentary for trade groups including commentary for variances from estimate
- Review and comment on Weekly P&L and Monthly P&L cut by MIS and legal entity
- Complete / Review Weekly New Deal Template
- Monthly commentaries incorporating results, market data, opportunities, and risks
BALANCE SHEET ANALYSIS
- Monthly Balance Sheet Review (PC owned accounts)
- Inventory analysis
- Fair Value Leveling
- Fair Value Option
- Analytical Review of month on month trends and cross referencing with market and business knowledge
FACILITATE NEW BUSINESS
- Support New Business initiatives
- Ensure Pre-Trade Approval and Structured Trade Review processes operate effectively
- Acquire a detailed understanding of all significant new deals and their associated risks
- Ensure all caps and caveats are adhered to
- Ensure compliance with GAAP accounting rules
- Ensure Line Control are brought into the process in their capacity as SMEs for system flows
- Monitor progress of Business Control against pre-defined success criteria
- Perform and evidence Controls in accordance with SOX guidance
- Comply with all internal policies and procedures in accordance with the Governance framework
- Develop relationships and partner with key stakeholders
What you need to have:
- Skills - Qualified ACCA/ ACA
- Experience - 3 years industry experience of which at least 1 year would be in a previous product control role.
- Office hours -WFH mainly
- 6 months
- WFH role
- ASAP start
- Day rate
- London based, Central
Please APPLY TODAY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV and someone will be in touch soon.
We aim to get through to many candidates, if we cannot for this role, we can keep you posted for other roles.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Product Control Analysts NEEDED!!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.