Our client is one of the world's largest Insurance Groups. On behalf of this organisation, Adecco are recruiting for multiple Administration Assistant based roles on a temporary basis until 31/12/2021. This role will be based in Farnborough.
Please note that this role will be office based.
Start Date: ASAP
Rate of pay: £9.50 per hour
Hours of work: Mon - Fri, Full-time and part time hours available between 8am-6pm
Duration: 8 months contract
Purpose of the Role:
This role will support the underwriting team, and you will be responsible for managing the systems and ensuing the data is accurate and up to date. You will be involved with the renewal process and production of schedules documentation. Full training will be provided.
What you'll be doing:
- Data input and navigating with various bespoke IT applications
- Following processes and working with SLA's/deadlines
- Production of schedules
- Completing renewals
The ideal candidate:
In order to be successful in this role you will have possessed all or some of the below criteria:
- Data input skills with good IT skills
- Strong attention to detail - accuracy and focus on quality / get it right first time
- Quick to learn new tasks / follow instructions
- Ability to concentrate on a detailed but repetitive task, patience, ability to follow process, data input role.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy