Customer Service Executive - £22,000 - Blackwater
Customer Service Representative
£22,000 per annum
Office Angels are working with a leading organisation in Blackwater who are ready to recruit an experienced Customer Service Representative to join their Operations Department. This role will suit someone who has previously worked within a customer excellence role or call centre environment. We are looking for candidates with organisational skills but most importantly someone who can offer our clients a first class experience!
To liaise with the clients customers in order to overcome and emerging customer service issues and offer innovative solutions. The role demonstrates a strong command of the companies customer service policies and exhibits expertise in product and services that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers. The target is to ensure excellent customer service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
What will you be doing in your new role?
- Answering inbound customer phone calls effectively
- Responding to customer emails regarding invoices, product queries and service questions
- Meet KPI's by responding to a certain number of customers per day
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Build key client relationships
- Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions
- Adhere to GDPR legislation at all times
- Update CRM system as necessary
- Raise invoices and order forms
- Processing administration
This exciting opportunity is a full time, permanent role with a leading organisation who are growing! With good access to public transport routes you will also be based in a corporate office environment however adopting a family feel culture.
If you have Customer Service experience and want to kick start you career, please contact Paige Harding on 01344862422 or email your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Executive - £22,000 - Blackwater
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.