Delivery Driver Specialist- Portbury
Delivery Driver Specialist (7.5 Tonne/C1) Location: Portbury (the base hub will be in Bristol)
* C1 Licence is required for the role*
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Shifts: 40 hour working week, 4 days on 4 days off (which includes weekends)
Start date: Successful candidate must be able to start on 17.05.2021
We are Cazoo and we are transforming the way people buy used cars. We want to make buying a car no different to buying any other product online. But we still want it to feel special, so we put the customer first in everything we do.
The first time our customers meet anyone from Cazoo will be when a Delivery Specialist delivers their car. That's why you'll be so important. Whether you're calling ahead to say when you'll arrive or handing over a car, you'll create an experience our customers will love.
You will need:
- valid LGV Cat C1 driving license (7.5 Tonne)
- No more than six minor penalty points and no disqualifications in the last 10 years
- A confident driver
- You will also know about transport legislation and tachographs and be able to load and unload cars.
- Great Customer Service and Communication skills
Other great benefits include 25 days holiday, bonus , health care, pension, training and development and promotional opportunities.
If you have a C1, C or HGV license or have experience working in the military, as a police officer, ambulance driver, bus driver or multi drop / courier driver and you have all the above.
Please apply today and we will contact you!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Delivery Driver Specialist- Portbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.