Marketing Operations (Program Manager)
Role: Marketing Operations
Duration: ASAP until the end of November 2021
Bonus Plan: Company (paid yearly)
We're Marketing Operations. We're a global team whose mission is to enable marketing excellence, make it easier for marketers to do great work, and ensure value and impact for our company. We build and adapt scalable programs to make it easier for EMEA marketers and partners to do great work-all with the EMEA mantra of "See it, Solve it, Scale it" at the core.
If you are excited to share the magic of constantly finding opportunities to make working at a tech giant better every day for you and others, are a superstar program manager, and if working on an incredibly collaborative and growing team inspires you, you will enjoy working on our team.
Job responsibilities and Key Projects:
- Implement, track and prioritize a program calendar of specific initiatives that align to the broader strategy and OKR's for the Marketing Operations EMEA team; remove roadblocks, identify risks and propose mitigation plans.
- Day-to-day project management across key 2021 initiatives in support of optimizing our tools and processes, including but not limited to ongoing agency partnership management workstreams, contract operations, creative adaptation and copy validation efforts (localisation) and digital asset management.
- Provide clear communication to the wider team, cross-functional team leads and the EMEA Marketing Operations lead regarding status of projects: proposals, project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities.
- Supporting program management team as a whole with risk documentation, budget management, creating schedules/plans and other operational activities
- Organize, schedule, and support key touchpoints and feedback loops with our Marketing Operations Council program, which includes cadenced meetings to update marketers across EMEA-wide PAs and local markets on progress, as well determining appropriate feedback mechanisms across key initiatives for continuous optimization and improvement.
- Support EMEA Marketing Operations lead on both strategic and tactical requests ranging from EMEA-wide data analysis to inform future programs through to support in extending and operationally managing XWF team members across the region.
- Partnering with EMEA Marketing Operations team to support ad-hoc requests that may come up from the global team and leadership (i.e. preparing materials for key presentations, pulling data across key programs).
- Excellent project management skills with solid experience with majority in program or operations management, in a marketing and/or a creative agency
- Demonstrated success in executing on complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Demonstrated success in translating strategy into action by working with multiple partners and stakeholders
- Proven track record of senior level communication, multiple cross-functional stakeholders and influencing successfully across levels and organizational boundaries.
- Experience establishing effective relationships, influence, driving consensus and collaborating internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large, global organization and highly distributed team
- Experience in marketing and/or creative agency industry
- (PQs) Experience working on both the agency and client-side (preferred functions: program manager, project manager, operations manager)
- Track record of successfully managing cross-functional teams and Clients and or agencies Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- High EQ that enables close working relationships with multiple stakeholders on a global level
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Marketing Operations (Program Manager)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.