Sales Admin (Temp to Perm)
Role: Sales Administrator
Temp - Perm
Location: LS25, Free Parking
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £24K DOE
Office Angels are proud to be supporting this independent family owned business to find them an experienced Sales administrator.
You'll be working in a fantastic modern office as part of a friendly and hardworking team. This is a successful company, with a typical Northern philosophy. This is a temporary - permanent opportunity.
- Monthly full team meetings & BBQ's
- Free lunch every Friday
- Get your birthday off as an additional holiday
- Annual off-site team building events
- Training opportunities - both in house and external courses
- A positive team culture
The ideal candidate will have current experience within a Payroll department involving mentoring junior team members and knowledge of payroll legislation.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- Preparing sales quotations
- Checking stock levels
- Processing of daily sales orders
- To provide reports and sales data for Key Account Managers and customers
- Aftersales support to customers
- Responding to customer queries both over the phone and via email
- Processing online orders
- Relationship Building
Skills and experience you'll need to succeed in the role:
- Ability to communicate with internal and external sales staff offering administrative support where necessary
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
- Responding to customer enquiries promptly and efficiently, monitoring quote progress through to conclusion
- Proactively researching sales opportunities
- A sound knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Excel
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
If you would like to speak to us about the opportunities, we have Leeds, York, Wakefield or Harrogate, please do get in touch with Office Angels Leeds on 0113 2186550.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer and wishes you all the best in your job search.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Admin (Temp to Perm)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.