Facilities & Site Operations Director
OA Executive are delighted to have partnered with our existing client in their search for an interim Facilities and Site Operations Director to join their dynamic business. Joining the team to cover a gap whilst recruiting for the permanent post, you will also have the opportunity to apply for the permanent role.
This company owns and operates an incredible building in Central London, with a mixture of corporate offices and accommodation and needs a seasoned Facilities Director to manage the FM team, day to day facilities support, and outsourced contracts.
This is a varied role which will compromise of the following:
- Manage all aspects of the premises from a Facilities Management perspective
- Manage all on site operations, hard and soft services including catering, events, maintenance, post, timetabling, space management, cleaning, reception, security and overseeing FM team
- Manage relationship with the building landlord and service provider
- Ensure site activities and services meet with quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Build effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Take responsibility for all H&S related matters ensuring all compliance regulations are adhered to including but not restricted to health and safety regulations including monitoring systems, the collection of data for carbon reporting requirements, procedures and policies, permits, fire procedures and first aid provision;
- Lead on major incident and business continuity planning
- Seek efficiency in spending in order to maximise profits whilst maintaining quality.
- Advise senior management on the regulatory environment, risk levels and management with respect to facilities related matters
- responsible for the procurement of facilities related items and other large resource contracts
- Work out of hours from time to time as required. Act as emergency contact for property
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent experience as a Facilities Manager/Director for a demanding fast paced environment.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive day rate, a rewarding and supportive environment and the opportunity to become a permanent employee.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place ASAP, interviews for this role are being held immediately. Therefore, if you have read the above with interest and have the desired experience, please submit your application right away to be considered.
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Facilities & Site Operations Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.