7 days left
- Job Level
To ensure customer targets are met by planning production in line with customer demand and inventory policy, and to co-ordinating cross-functional activities to drive schedule adherence.
- The generation and updating of Master Production Schedules (MPS) which deliver customer requirements whilst respecting capacity constraints and lead times in all manufacturing areas.
- Cascade the MPS through to bulk level, providing bulk labs with a clear feasible plan.
- Maintain regular communication with the labs through the planning meetings to ensure that plans are kept on track, and any significant deviations are escalated appropriately.
- Ensure that filling and packing activities are effectively planned and co-ordinated to achieve due dates and maintain inventory above safety stock levels.
- Work cross functionally with key stakeholders in QC, QA, PQA, Procurement and Warehousing as required to ensure that plans and products are delivered on time.
- Work with external stakeholders such as Customer Service and Demand Managers to understand and deliver against customer requirements.
- Constantly monitor and drive activities to ensure that Backorder is kept to a minimum and Customer Service (LOTIF) is maximised.
- Ensure that critical promise dates are met and communicated to all parties.
- Progress chasing to ensure critical events occur on the day required.
- Responsible for familiarising and complying with all health, safety and environmental rules, policies, procedures and any other instructions relevant to working within their area of the Company.
- Create and amend product structures (BOMs) and routing instructions according to new product and change note requirements using the implementation of Effectivity dates.
- To create and amend Item Masters according to new product and change note requirements.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Production Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.