A an amazing high profile client of mine are now looking for a Tenancy Administrator
This is a permanent position based within the Tenancy Administration Team. You will make regular visits to sites, meeting frontline staff and residents to gain an understanding of the services provided and challenges faced by residents and staff in our homeless hostels. Business Partners will complete all essential housing administration related tasks and production of Key Performance Indicator data, in accordance with policies and procedures.
As the Rent and Tenancy Administrator your main duties will be to:
- Complete rent and tenancy administration tasks, as delegated by Senior Business Partner
- Maintain accurate financial and performance records, and produce reports as and when required.
- Complete tasks that support team objectives within operational plans to support the strategic objectives relating to rent and tenancy administration.
- Provide efficient, effective and business-focused advice on matters relating to rent and tenancy administration to managers and staff. Where opportunity and risks are identified, highlighting these to the Senior Business Partner.
The successful candidate for the role of Rent and Tenancy Administrator you should have:
- A good understanding of the issues affecting supported housing and an understanding of relevant housing legislation
- Working knowledge of government welfare benefits policy and guidance
- Experience of working in Supported Housing
- Experience of dealing with welfare benefits
- Experience of designing and delivering training to staff
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose HillPa
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Tenancy Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.