Supply Chain Planner (Pharmaceuticals)
Supply Chain Planner (Pharmaceutical Industry)
Salary: £33-35k Salary
Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm
Based - Richmond, Surrey TW9
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner position for one of our clients based in Richmond, The successful candidate will need to have had experience within a similar role and have high a high knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Experience within the Pharmaceutical industry essential
To monitor and manage supply chain inventories and ensure supply chain planning is performed in a timely and accurate manner in order to maintain supply and minimise overstock/short dated stock issues, working in conjunction with suppliers and logistics providers to ensure that they maintain the highest level of service to customers in all markets.
- Monthly update of the Master Production schedule for allocated products, for opening stocks, forecasts and outstanding orders with placement of purchase order requirements in line with contractual time lines.
- Create vendor schedule and send to suppliers with progress checking on overdue deliveries.
- Ensures new products are set up in systems and order placement delivery dates meet launch requirements
- Resolve day to day issues with 3rd Party Logistics providers, escalating to Supply Chain Manager where necessary
- Organise transportation for product collection from supply partners (where applicable), and scheduled delivery to 3PL's.
- Obtain relevant certification for incoming deliveries and send to 3PL's QC dept.
- Receive delivery Information from 3PL provider and update stock systems and purchase order records.
- Receive temperature transport data and refer deviations to Quality Assurance.
- Liaise with 3PL and analytical laboratory for product sample.
Experience and Knowledge Required
- A levels or equivalent business experience
- Experience of supply chain and stock management.
- Analytical with good attention to detail.
- Understanding of inter-personal relationships and good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise work.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Supply Chain Planner (Pharmaceuticals)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.