Biztalk Developer/Analyst | Fully Remote | To £55k
Biztalk Analyst/Developer | Fully Remote | To £55k
Our global client are looking to bring in a hands on a Biztalk Analyst/Developer who has experience of working in an Agile environment in a growing global business. This role will see you coming from a background where you have hands-on Biztalk development experience but will also have experience/exposure to Business Analyst practices.
This role will see you liaising with clients, getting to the root of their requirements and then working closely with the development team, and from time to time, getting hands on with the development side of things and fixing issues as they arise within the Biztalk setup. You will work closely with project managers to understand, document and vet customer business requirements and communicate these to IT Project Managers, IT Developers and others within the team as required.
Our client are looking for someone with solid experience with the following:
- Gathering (business and functional) requirements and producing technical documentation
- Experience developing on the Biztalk system
- Working closely with Project Managers, Developers, Programme Managers, IT Engineers
- Hands on knowledge and experience using SQL to produce reports
- Technical IT knowledge (you may have worked in some form of support/systems role in the past)
- Exceptional communication, organisation, and stakeholder management experience
- Outstanding knowledge of an ERP system(s).
The client are keen to get someone in who is an expert in their field and has a real passion for Business Analysis. Experience working with complex, technical requirements will be a walk in the park for you and working with tricky stakeholders should be an absolute breeze.
In return, this opportunity will allow you to progress within a business (who have a global reach), take advantage of a great working environment. This role allows for full remote working (or an office based position if that would be your preference). Salary is up to £55k, plus benefits.
Get in touch today for a confidential chat.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Biztalk Developer/Analyst | Fully Remote | To £55k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.